I'm 67 year old female and recently I started to suffer from rather delicate problem.
I'm experiencing inability to control my bowel movements, causing stool to leak unexpectedly from my rectum.
It’s easy for you to imagine how much troubles this can cause to me.
I started to feel useless and helpless.
I was wondering what could cause this condition and is there any cure for this.
Please help me!

Well lady, I can only imagine how much problems this was causing you and that’s why I really want to help you.
Fecal incontinence is the inability to control your bowels.
It is a very simple explanation of this definition.
When you feel the urge to have a bowel movement, you may not be able to hold it until you can get to a toilet.
No meter how simple this could sound to you, it is a very complex disorder because there are many possible causes of it.
It could be constipation, damage to the anal sphincter muscles, damage to the nerves or diarrhea.
The treatment of fecal incontinence varies and depends on the cause of your problem but in most cases treatment may include dietary changes, medications, special exercises that help you better control your bowels, or surgery.