Is it unsual to feel rough the day after a hypo?  I thought I would be ok by now.  I started to have a hypo at home after I got back from work all day. I think the stress and not eating like I should triggered it.  I did eat something but all night last night and all day today I feel washed out.  Is this normal?  I don't like the feeling and I am afraid of going into a hypo again because of my not coming out of the first one.  Does anyone have any advice or soemthing I can try so I can snap out of this?  Thanks!

I can imagine that rebounding from a hypo could leave someone feeling tired and lethargic afterwards.  I think you should just keep a close eye on your blood sugars and keep consuming carbs as you need them.  You should start feeling better once your blood glucose levels have stabilized.  If you have trouble keeping your sugars up, you should forego your insulin injection until they are stabilized.  This way your body has a chance to catch up.  I would recommend keeping an eye on the levels especially if you feel like you are having low blood sugars. 

Being a diabetic and on insulin for a long time, I know that having a bad hypo can really wipe me out. I try to eat enough carbs to help me. I will grab a drink of juice or treat myself to a latte if I am able to. I get quick sugar this way. I will do this all day if I need to. However, I need to keep taking my insulin. I just compensate by taking in more carbs. I know it works for me and I feel better after getting my carbs.