for the past week ive been feeling sick to my stomach , as if i would have to vomit but i dont. both of my nipples are sore , especially the right one and ive had unusual heathburn , any ideas ?

I to have been feeling sick in my stomach lately but not throwing up. I have been getting really bad heartburn and now my nipples have been getting really sore.....im in the middle of my cycle and not sure what to think. i had unprotectd sex about 3 weeks ago and then again about a week ago....is it to early to tell if im pregnant? Could I be having symptoms of prenancy already if i am?

I to have been feeling sick to m stomach but not vomiting. I have been getting really bad heartburn and now my nipples are starting to hurt. I am in the middle of my cycle, i had unprotected sex with my partner about 3 weeks ago and again last week, would i be able to tell if i am pregnant already? are these signs of being pregnant?

I have these SAME symptoms!

Did either of you find out what was wrong?