Hello, I'm a 17 year old male who used to smoke marijuana quite frequently (every other day or so) for a period of about 6 months, but not as frequently at first. I quit smoking marijuana for 3 monthsupon becoming quite lazy and very paranoid, however all my friends do smoke and I love to get blazed now and then so over the past few weeks i've smoked twice. The problem is, about 2 days after smoking I've felt disoriented and somewhat dizzy. I've heard that this is an uncommon, but notheless effect of smoking weed. I just didnt think that it could occur if you only smoked every once in a while. One thing, that i hope might be the case is that I've been drinking caffeinated beverages on a regular basis lately and my mom told me that they can make you have days where you feel dizzy especially if youre dehydrated. Do you think that it's possible that it's the marijuana making me dizzy a couple days after i smoke?

I know what you mean. It used to happen to me alot, to where I'd almost pass out dizzy but I was also taking pain killers during that time.

I do think that its possible because marijuana effects the body and heart. Also when your lazy (because of marijuana) you sit at rest position alot of the time, and when your heart rate suddenly goes up, such as standing up, you get dizzy spells or head rushes.

hey hoffmanman i just did that yesterday. It was really scary to almost pass out. I literally thought I was dying and didn't want to go to sleep. !!! IM AWAKE!!!..phw

Same thing happened to me...took about 5 hits off a pipe, suddenly felt something was "wrong". Had to talk to myself to tell myself where to put my stash in case I passed out...was supposed to pick up my son in 2 hours. Walked from the back patio, where I'd been smoking (no alcohol), staggered inside like I was sh*t-faced drunk...came upstairs, very dizzy, only thing on my mind was hide the stash, which I did. My heart was pounding, hammering in my chest, I was having trouble breathing...like asthma I guess....kind of laid down on the sofa, but would not let myself go to sleep. Took about 40 mins before I was able to walk OK and my heart/breathing was better. Also, when the strange feeling 1st hit me and I got in the house, my lower legs felt like they did not want to work. New supplier, only difference. I remove stems & seeds, pot smells and kind of tastes like flowers. I always use a pipe.

some people are more susseptable to the effects of THC, and the after-effects may hang on longer. Others, believe it or not, are allergic. You may fall somewhere in between and your body may just need rest...extreme rest! After all, rest is part of the/a healing process.
I know your post is old but, maybe you still check on it on occasion...

different types of weed cause as many different reactions also.