This may have been a thread once, but i don't remember, but...

What was the first concert you went to?

Mine was at the Minnesota State Fair in 1994 (i think). Alison Krauss opened for Amy Grant.

Bryan Adams, May '85

Suvivor opened up for them.

My first concert was Smashing Pumpkins. I hated it. It was a group event with a program I was involved with at the time. They get on my last nerve when I hear them on the radio.

Shanana :)

Shanana :)
My sister would have loved that.

Cheap Trick - Dream Police

Styx, The Mr. Roboto tour

Air Supply

Headliner: Stryper
Opening: White Lion

Believe it or not....it was a great show.

Styx, The Mr. Roboto tour
wasn't it Pat Benetar Greg prior to a phillies game once? Remember we went early for it.

Air Supply Hall and Oates. Hey, what do you want from me? I was like 10 years old and had to go. I had no choice.

Styx, The Mr. Roboto tour
wasn't it Pat Benetar Greg prior to a phillies game once? Remember we went early for it. 2 songs doesn't constitute a concert IMHO

Air Supply

Hall and Oates. Hey, what do you want from me? I was like 10 years old and had to go. I had no choice. Once again, B.J. Thomas

Once again, B.J. Thomas Rain drops keep fallin' on my head is one of my favorite songs

Rain drops keep fallin' on my head is one of my favorite songs I SOOOO CAN NOT BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!! ;)