When my boss left to go get his big bucket 'o' fried chicken for lunch, I noticed that he had on a pair of $100 sunglasses. He's got plenty of money and can afford to spend that much but if it were me that was rich (and it ain't) I still think I'd stick with sunglasses that cost <$20.00 a pair.

The trick is to date chicks that work for optomitrists...they get a big discount and you get your Oakleys for free...now that's the ticket!

First, :LOL: at "bucket o' fried chicken" I don't know why....

Second, :1: I tend to break my sunglasses on a fairly regular basis. I have actually found a correlation that the more I spend, the faster I break/lose them....

I won't use anything but polarized lenses and I had a pair of $110 ones from a sporting goods company. Those were made of glass and were really nice and clear but the frame got broken and the maker didn't have that model anymore so they couldn't replace the frame. They gave me 50% off their current model which was a plastic lens and not as good to look through. They became scratched like all plastic lenses do so now I buy the $20 polarized ones. I don't feel quite as bad when I have to replace them.

I'll try that, but I think that Mrs. Hayes will get mad at me. Free Oakleys just might be worth it though. :P

Yeah! I'm cheap---$10 is all I'll pay for sunglasses, especially as often as I misplace them, and the kids break them!
I call them my walmart specials!

And unlimited naps, think of the naps......:naughty:

Don't think I'd ever spend more than $20 on a pair. Im lucky enough just to get through one freakin summer with the same pair. Of course, if I would just stop getting in all them fistfights, that would help my cause...

Every year or two I load up when I come across a "$2/ea bin". I hate carrying/worrying about 'em, so I have cheapo pairs in every car, jacket, & bag.

$100 is nuts... on running shoes, okay, but not shades

I am truly blind without my glasses. My lenses alone usually run $200. I tend not to lose or break my sunglasses. If they were only, say, $50 I would think I was getting quite the deal.

With my boss, the optomitrist chick or the big bucket 'o' fried chicken?

Do I smell a menage a quad?

20$ max for a pair. My hubby likes the $100 pairs but since we've been married I won't let him buy any. While we were dating I seen one pair wash away in a river, so he got another pair. Those managed to get lost a few months later.:shrug:

I have three pairs of $100 sunglasses. I've had one pair for 6 years, and the other two for 3 years. I don't misplace them, I don't lose them and I don't get them scratched up. Now, my running shoes only cost $85.

Not really more than 30 bux. I tend to keep them in the same place all of the time (my head, in the car when I am done driving, or hangup up my running one)

Robin loses her 125$ pair all of the time , but manages to find them. Nice thing about them is that she gets them repaired all of the time when they break which only cost around ten bux.