I have extremely dry mouth and throat at night after having gall bladder surgery last week? I wake up frequently feeling like I can't breath or swallow as my mouth and throat are so dry, feeling like I may throw up but I don't, I can't get any rest, is there any relief or what is causing this?
Thank you.

Your surgery is still fresh and you are still in your recovery period. I am not sure if the breathing problems are very often noticed after the gallbladder surgery but you have to know that this is not a simple procedure and that you will notice some changes in your life. Have you talked to your doctor about this condition? Have you noticed if the humidity in your room is low? I know that you need a lot of water after the procedure and your body needs to be hydrated all the time, so try to drink enough of water per day to avoid any complications.

I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Nelie