when i use my vibertater i hit a spot that feels really good but then my body tenses up y?

Thats a good thing, you just gota get threw that initial feeling, then you can have an awesome orgasm

if you are pushing your vibrator up inside your vagina, you could be finding what is known as your G-spot.

if ypu are using it across your outer lips (vulva) , you could be exciting your clitoris.

Either of those spots will feel good.

Because of the sexual stimulation from the vibrator, your body will tense up, and then you will have your orgasm.
it can be quite an intense feeling.

i cant believe i am saying this BUT i am 23, i have 3 kids and have been with several guys, been married, now divorced and i am starting to wonder if i have ever had a true orgasm from intercourse alone. i know i have clitoral. shouldnt i know this? how do i figure this out...if i have or havent?

many women cant reach their orgasm during intercourse.
so dont worry, you are not alone in this, and its not your fault.
you need stimulation before intercourse to help you.

get partner to suck your nipples and play with your clitoris for around 10 15 or 20 mins, until you feel close to your climax. then he can penetrate you, and by the time he is ready to ejaculate, you will probably be having your orgasm from intercourse.

you will know when you reach it , because your vaginal muscles will clench rythmically 5 or 6 times at interval of 0.8 seconds.
and afterwards your clitoris will probably be too sensitive to be touched.
you will probably want to relax and come back down to earth again

HEY THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE HOWEVER I THINK I MAY HAVE CONVEYED THE PROBLEM WRONG IN MY POST...I HAVE HAD CLITORAL ORGASMS. I MEANT I HAVE NOT HAD THE G-SPOT ORGASM. I TRIED WITH MY BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT BUT I JUST COULDNT GET PAST THE FEELING OF WANTING TO PEE, I FELT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD MY PEE IN. ANYMORE ADVICE YOU HAVE IS MORE THAN WELCOMED :-D

The "G" spot orgasm is hard to get. It takes a lot of practice, but once you figure it out....IT'S ON!!!
The very best way for me is on top. (me on him) This gives you complete control of the whole show.
The only man i could have an orgasm like with was an old boyfriend. I don't know if it was his penis shape (had a tiny curve to it) or if i just got lucky.
I just straddled him and poked around a little bit, all of a sudden i felt something totally different from a clitoral orgasm. I stayed with it and had an outrageous orgasm. It makes it more intense if you do your Kegals while your having intercourse.
Your clitoris doesn't even need to come into play here, it's all from the inside.
An orgasm from within sort of feels like trying to hold your pee in, maybe you were starting to have one and stopped. Stay with it.
My suggestion would be to do some serious squats, your going to need some strong thigh muscles to keep going. I thought my legs were going to fall off after a while. Seriously, the excercises help and so do the Kegals.

thanks alot, i have talked to my boyfriend about this and he sure has no problem helping me find it he said . i will sure let you all know though. thanks to all for any advice given! :D

can i use my penis