I heard estrogen cream, if rubbed on the clitoris, will reduce the size. I have a longer sized clitoris and was wondering if this would change the appearance of it in anyway or if its going to do more harm than good...

I'm not sure about reducing the size of your clitoris, but it has been well-studied and accepted that creams containing estradiol (estrogen supplied locally and topically to the female genital tissues) increase blood flow and engorgement of the clitoris, labia, and vaginal walls, but also reduce diffuse fibrosis in the clitoris and other genital tissues (essentially this is a hardening of these tissues). These are both generally accepted to be a good thing. It makes sexual arousal in post-menopausal women more accessible, and generally helps stave off sexual dysfunction related to feelings of "tightness" and pain or irritation in the vagina in particular (also for the clitoris). Estradiol creams are frequently used by women, as prescribed by their obgyn, after childbirth and after menopause. 

Here's one of several peer-reviewed studies backing such findings: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11426351/