I have a big problem. I am a 25 years old woman and I never had an orgasm. I feel like something is really wrong with me. Why can't I have an orgasm? Can someone explain it to me?

Some women have an incredibly difficult time of reaching orgasm during intercourse. Some of them are not able to orgasm at all. The most common reason for this is that they don’t know their own bodies. Society has had the effect of instilling into our minds that masturbation is sinful, wrong and dirty, ever since we were children. Women have stopped themselves from learning their bodies, reducing the chances of being able to fully enjoy sex. There are two major types of orgasms a women can have, clitoral and G spot. G spot orgasm is also known as vaginal orgasms. When masturbating, women usually learn to get themselves off using their clitoris and there is nothing wrong with that. However, this leaves the whole world of vaginal orgasms untapped. Many women are unable to climax during intercourse. You have to know what you like, so don't be embarrassed to say what you like during sexual intercourse. If you think that maybe you have some emotional problems that are related to you not being able to have an orgasm, then I advise you to talk to your doctor.

I agree, most likely there is something emotionally that is blocking you from this experience. Sometimes, it's just not "right"...sex is 80% mental

There are people that can orgasm and never be touched so if you're married or in a committed relationship, talk to your partner, particularly if you're concerned with body image, intimacy expectations, trust levels, or just stress. Thinking about NOT having orgasms is probably keeping you from having one. Don't focus on the orgasm, it'll cum (pun intended).

There are simply too many variables involved to make even an educated guess. First of all, women are extremely variable in the number and sensitivity of their erogenous zones. It may be that you simply haven't discovered where you are the most sensitive. While there may be some psychological issues that have prevented you from exploring your body up until now, the fact that you are now realizing that something is wrong and trying to do something about it is a very encouraging sign.

You should probably start by talking to a sex therapist, especially if there are any complication incidents in your past, such as sexual assault, a repressive home life, abusive relationships or incest. Even if you can't recall any incidents that might have caused feelings of shame or inadequacy, that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there.

I wold also recommend you pick up a copy of Julia Heiman's excellent Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women.