Hi. I'm 37 year old male and just recently I have noticed that something wrong is happening with my skin.
You see, about two months ago I have first noticed that there is a small brown lump located on the top of my right ear.
I didn’t pay too much attention on it but I admit that from time to time this lump occasionally bled.
Just the other day a friend of mine told me that I should report this to my GP because it could be a sign of some serious skin disorder such as some squamous cell carcinoma. Any ideas what this could be?

I know some things about this type of carcinoma because I have read somewhere that it is the second most common skin cancer but malignant tumor that affects the middle layer of the skin.
You see, you have mentioned almost typical sighs of this tumor and almost every other skin tumor.
You should know that if not treated- it could eventually penetrate the underlying tissues and spread to distant tissues and organs which is definitely fatal.
The real cause, like in all other tumors is unknown but it is considered that chronic exposure to sunlight causes most cases of squamous cell carcinoma. So, run to your GP and if this is your case- surgical removing should be next to do.