My 1st drs. visit was 13/11/10, dr. said i am 6wks 4d.I have had internal ultrasound, everything looked fine and there we saw the heartbeat. I Had second U/S on 14/12/10 and could see gestational sac and fetus but no heartbeat. Dr. said fetus was 8.5wks. I feel fine and have had no spotting, bleeding or cramping. Dr. gave me 3 options, wait and miscarry naturally, have a pill inserted into vagina to speed up the process or d &c .But the main Qes. is - Can fetus Heartbeat restart? is it possible in medical history?

Hi Guest! I understand how difficult it is for you to make such choice. I heard some stories about the baby's heartbeat stopping for five full seconds and then starting back up, but If your doctor already gave you those three options you should listen to him and try to conceive again in couple of months. Ask your doctor what would he recommend. Take care and good luck.