I would really like to get some info from you. My husband had a regular health check in his company the other day and doctor took a blood sample for tests. Since the results came with low erythrocyte figures, doctor said that he might have an anemia. Then he went for several tests more, including cat-scans of his torso and abdomen. Finally, biopsy of bone marrow and liver was performed. It seems that he has fiberous liver, but they still cannot determine why he has anemia.

I would really like if I could help you with your problem on getting fibrous liver info, but it does seem that we ran into a mystery here. Several tests and examinations were already performed without any definite conclusion. I assume that at one point he must be held in hospital for some serious evaluation of his condition. His anemia could be connected to liver problems in many ways, and yet again, it is possible that it does not have any connection with it.