I find myself very curious about this... I had a tubiligation 5 years ago. I haven't been keeping track of my period at all lately. I find myself feeling symptoms of being pregnant.. When you haven't been keeping track of your period it makes it a lil more difficult. I have heard of so many stories where this happens all the time.... I would like to hear from someone else about their experiences... Thank you...

Hello, I had a tubal litigation 7 years ago and yes I truly want another child; however every time I get my hopes up every month my cycle disappoints me and shows up. I am not one to keep up with my cycle either, but this month Decemeber my cycle came on the 26 and by the 28 I stoped and had sex and then inserted a tampon which was just a little pink then the cycle never came back at all. My cycles usually last 7 days every month with heavy bleeding. I do not know when I ovulate monthly, but I really hope this time that I am pregnant especially since I have read different post about how the body heals itself at times and in time. I had the pomeroy technique done in 2000. I just pray that mother nature doesn't show up and the baby is in the right place. Also at times fresh meat makes me feel sick, and breakfast sometimes makes me throw up. last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and pretty huge. Even though I had a tubal litigation done I will still love gods blessing because that is a miracule. I posted on Jan. 3, 2008. Please post back :-)