I had a tubligation done 3 years ago. For the first time since then, have been spotting at about the time my cycle was due. What are the chances that I might be pregnant? I have been irritable and moody lately also.

I too had a tubal 6 years ago and I haven't had aperiod since December 2. I took a home pregancy test last week and it came up negative. I have a call into my ob/gyn to get an appt.

I was supposed to start last monday (and had a tubal about 11 mths ago)
Instead of starting i have been spotting now for about 7 days or so and my normal flow is very heavy! I am very worried about a eptopic pregnancy!! Can you take a home preg test and it will show? Should I not be worried until next month? I read if it ruptures you could be in serious DANGER???
ash

I too am in same predicament, was sterilized 2 1/2 yrs ago, and have been regular every 32 days till this month, last Tues I had period pains, choc fix, tender boobs, weeing after every cup of tea, but no period came, still waiting 8 days later and no sign of period, god I have never wanted to bleed so bad in my life, could I be preganant?

only had my tubaligation done about 3 weeks ago and this is all new to as to where to go from here? Want to know how long it is before you and your partner can resume having sex again. Also want to know that after you have had this procedure done how long before you can resume normal working conditions such as lifting etc.....Any information on this matter would be greatfully received[/list]