Eat rice it helps push down what ever it is and don't chew just sallow

Try some dry bread

omg it happend to me now as well l feel the same what should l do it doesnt feel good and l am only 11 year old girl

This is my problem now and has been for over 15 years.... No one wants to take me seriously..... I was 30 when I swallowed my nail and now it has destroyed my teeth... It will come out through your gums and if your lucky you don't have any Dental posts because it will wrap around it and will never come out .... Please if there are any oral surgeons that are willing to help me save my life please contact me... My current oral surgeon wants to pull all of my teeth and does not want to address the issue.... He is very non shallot and told me that I would have to let him know if he gets it out as appose to saying ok.... Let me try to get it out.... People think I'm crazy but I am not.... I am very smart I have children and my own business that brings in over $250 thousand of dollars a year..... I am not crazy and neither are you guys don't let any one tell you about your body.....

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

It would get down Soon.I had a fingernail stuck in my throat and i drink some water and eat bread.If u don't,it would take longer to get out.Don't worry.

That might work, but I get hot rice make it into a ball then swallow it, but i HAVE THAT PROBLEM AGAINN, and I can"t remove it.

Act like you did it at school and tell the nurse

I did the same thing but its happening right now and I just hate the feeling and I keeo coughing so how long will it take because its annoying as hell

Same thing with me

Thanks for helping me. I feel like i have a nail in my throat and my parents keep telling me it will go away and i got scared. I have a question though. What if your throat is burning because of the nail?

Hey Wolfpacker13 I just swallowed my finger nail accidentaly and I think it's stuck in my throat and it hurts can we die from accidentaly swallowing a finger nail I'm so scared

I feel I have a nail stuck in my throats as well but I am still able to eat, though when I move my tongue around I can feel the nail. If I do have a piece of nail in my throat then it doesn't move up my throat. Does anyone know what I can do!

It feels weird and hurts some times and I don't know what I should do, I tried drinking but it won't work

Take a spoon or two of olive oil it should help

I am having the exact Everything you just exclaimed i am worried as well what do i do???