What if I don't have tea?

Same for me but mine is only day one

As long as you don't choke

You're probably gonna die. I have the same thing and I died last week

I agree with userK245845. But if you are REALLY concerned about this then maybe stop biting your nails. I do too and that happened to me once. Although it didn’t hurt or feel like it was traveling, it was EXTREMLY ANNOYING!! I still bite my nails but that didn’t happen again and it didn’t hospitalize me, so it can’t be that bad. Don’t worry and just drink more than usual if it still hurts after a while then maybe consult a doctor.

Liar. Obviously u are not dead. Duh. I hate guys who do that

I was wondering if you had an update on this? Did you see a doctor or did it just go away on it’s own?

I can't stop choking

Thank you! I am currently going through this problem. I will try your suggestion. Once again, thanks!

lol i have got the same problem and am really scared right now i need someone to help me,though i dont chew my fingers tho.

im in math class 5 period and there has been something stuck in my throat since this morning? what should i dp

Helpp me please

This is happening to me now I've had it for about 3 days I bite my nails all the time I feel it in the back of my mouth when I move my younger around it doesn't hurt it's just feels as if something is rubbing against it I'm certain it's my nail how did you get rid of it ???