I have a hair loss problem from 5 years back onwards, But still my hair loss continued.. I used lot of medical shampoos and oils , but no use. Is there any natural treatment for hair regrowth. Please help me.

Hair loss is often caused by an insufficient intake of the necessary vitamins and minerals. Also recommend to read Myhairway book, about hair regrowth

Have you tried any hair loss treatment? Please visit this site,.
It is hair loss treatment i wish you like it.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hair loss can be caused by many things - poor diet, lack of necessary vitamins and minerals, underactive thyroid, hormonal fluctuations, drugs and anxiety. I suffered with hair loss for sometime and it caused me so much stress to a point of obsessivness (actually counting how many hairs I lost in the shower). I saw drs and a specialist who rules out any problems such as thyroid, I then stopped counting, stopped worrying and i stopped noticing the hairloss. My suggestion is to see a medical practitioner