I'm really hoping this works because I haven't been able to find a clear answer in all the research I've done.

About 5 years ago my ex girlfriend and I tried Anal sex, at some point in the week to follow I noticed it felt like my urethra was itching inside the penis, all the way down to the scrotum. After about 2 days the itching seemed to go away.

Then I started noticing a very strong fishy odor that would show up anytime I became "excitable" and became strongest when I ejaculated. Over the past 5 years this smell hasn't gone away, and the only time it'll go away is if I stop masturbating for about a week or more, but comes back the moment I start masturbating again. Not after masturbating, literally, during masturbation.

I also noticed that after urination, I'd drip a considerable amount if I didn't press at the area just beneath my scrotum. Now, 5 years later I'm noticing slight difficulty in peeing. It doesn't hurt or burn, but getting it "flowing" isn't very easy at first.

Now, I've read - countless - responses to similar posts and everyone points to it being a simple matter of not washing properly. I'm a male, I've been masturbating for a long time - I know for certain that I'm washing very thoroughly, and I know better than anyone what I used to smell like - even when unclean - and this fishy odor was never present before, nor was the strange urination problems. I keep myself very clean, and to give a better idea, this fishy odor can come back even if it's immediately after stepping out of the shower. Washing with soap, using salts etc. are all great advice for someone who simply has natural genital odor - but I can say with certainty this isn't the problem for me.

At this point I feel like I must have something bacterial or fungal nesting in my prostate, which would explain why the smell shows up during and before ejaculation, but I don't have the money to go get all the tests done that would be needed.

Any help would be -greatly- appreciated.

Thanks guys.

During my research i came across a forum with someone with the same problem, Many of the answers are believed that it is left over semen in your urethra. Urinating after Masterbation will help get rid of any left over Semen. I hope this helps. If not reply back and i will continue my research. Good luck friend. 

Hey CannabisActivist (great display name btw),

I appreciate the response. Unfortunately I don't believe left over semen in the urethra is the case, as the smell shows up - during - excitement. i.e. during masturbation and ejaculation. To give a better example, I stopped masturbating for 2 weeks straight, and when I finally did masturbate again - the smell came back - during - the masturbation.

From everything I've managed to find so far, it's looking more and more like some form of Prostatitis. Only problem is that prostatitis can be either bacterial or fungal, and depending on which you have, you have to take the right antibiotics for it or it'll get worse.

Only other thing that I've seen repeated a few times is that it's potentially a Yeast infection, and / or Bacterial Vaginosis - though BV seems unlikely to me since my symptoms don't seem consistent with males who carry it.

From what you describe, prostatitis is a possibility; other symptoms you might have would include aching or pain in the testicles, perineum or lower back, as well as painful ejaculation. Another potential cause might be urethritis, which is an infection of the urethra and could also cause both the fishy odor and the feeling that you are not emptying the bladder completely. Unfortunately, the only way to tell for sure is through lab testing, so you may have to find a way to see a doctor about the problem. In the meantime, you can keep the penis as clean and healthy as possible by washing every day, wearing non-restrictive clothing, flushing the bladder by drinking plenty of water, and using a penis nutrient cream containing penis-specific vitamins and minerals (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).

it can be candida albicans. Nistatine cream in 7 day should solave the problem