hey my name is samantha i need some of your advise i am 13 in middle school and i weigh 194.how can i lose weight

i'll guest you that you should ride bicycle and walk more, and don't eat any of the food which contains much fats.
avoid eating rice and drinking milk for some days.
while having exercise you should sweat and this sweat will definitely reduce your weight. dont avoid food eat much food as you eat or it may cause some of digestion problem.

Hello Samantha, My name is Kayy-Holly. When I was 12 I was 230 pounds and it took for me to be in horrible pain and find out I had the worse kidney stones anyone could ever have to realize my diet was really hurting my health. I have had over 7 surgerys because of the kidney stones and I have infections all the time. And Because I was so sick I lose a lot of weight very quickly a year later gained it all back and then some I tried pretty much everything eating right exercising, nothing worked so I know what your going through. I am now 16 and weigh 125 pounds and I feel amazing. I figured out It was dieting and exercising I needed it was the way I exercised and what diet I was on for example I wanted to lose my lower belly fat so I started doing a bunch of crunches but it only got rid of my upper belly fat so I started doing leg lifts (leg lifts are pretty hard at first but you get used to it) it was so hard but the first week I started doing them (I did about 20-30 reps a session) I started seeing my what my nephew calls pouchpouch (lol lower tummy fat) go away but I also drank a lot of water, water removes toxins from your body which you do not want those toxins especially when trying to lose weight. If you are trying to lose weight in your legs (mainly thighs) do leg squats or to make it easier I found if you  put your back against the wall and squat it also makes your thighs slimer and tones faster. If you would like to lose weight in your arms but can't do push ups, put your feet on a chair or something about or higher than the length of your arms and do push ups you will start to become stranger and will be able to do regular push ups. You can also get weights (I recommend 5 pounds). If you want to tone your butt leg sqauts or do a planche and bring one of your legs up behind you. If you would like total body, you must do cardio. I honestly hate cardio but there are some exercises that are pretty easy If you have On Demand there is a fitness part on there, they will show you exercises. Do not push yourself to hard it will not get you anywhere. And remember to have a motivation or some kind of quote or something to keep you going like picture what you want your body to look like or image the people at school looking at you and in amazement. Also remember your goal is to not lose weight, but to lose body fat. Start by looking up your BMI and your body fat % and try to lose as much fat % as you can ( that got me excised to work out). You also want a lot of fiber, fiber emptys your body (or makes you have to go to the bathroom a lot). And exercise at least once at day( I exercise through-out the day at different times). And REMEMBER do not drink soda even if it zero just water and juicee and walk when ever you can. You will get there it will take time and effort don't give up you aren't allow and if you need anymore advice or maybe some more exercises that are right for you, ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

try exercising, taking walks,riding your bike around your neighborhood or to school. you might try eating fruits for breakfast, and a small lunch. eat what you want but smallerportions of it, so you can still enjoy the foods you eat. Join a local gym, and tall to the people that work there they can give you some tips on what to do to lose weight (:
hope i gave you some ideas that can help (:

Avoid high fat foods and sweets. Try switching to healthier alternatives like whole wheat bread instead of white, brown rice instead of white, etc. drinks lots of water! Eat plenty of fruits and veggies!