I am 5'7" and weigh 255 pounds. I have never been more than 20 or 30 lbs overweight in my life but when I went away to college my weight ballooned to me being excessively obese and almost 100 pounds overweight. I gained 40 pounds in my first month of school, so All of my friends are skinny and when I started gaining weight, they encouraged me to go to the gym. Once I started, I realized how out of shape I was and I slowly started building endurance and lost about 10 pounds in my first year of school. That summer, I unfortunately gained 20 pounds back because work gave me no time to exercise. I got back to school and no matter what I did, I kept gaining weight. By the end of my sophomore year of college, I had gained a total of 80 lbs in 2 years and my chest had gone from a 36B to a 42DD. I have been trying ever since to lose weight and diet, but nothing seems to be working. I run/walk at least 2 miles on the treadmill 4 days a week as well as do crunches, the shake weight and Richard Simmons workouts. HELP!

Since you do exercise only other thing, maybe the most important one is to adjust your diet. I’m sure you very well know the basic principle – eat less calories and your body will start to burn off weight. So, you need to eat about 2000 calories per day for this to happen. But it’s not all in the numbers, eating a burger and fries that fit inside this calorie number still makes you gain weight because of the unhealthy fat and sugars inside this food. It’s a completely changing what you eat that makes a difference – no fat, fried food and sodas and sugar should go to absolute minimum.

The simple way to lose your weight exercise and diet. Just start doing exercise and avoiding the junk food
instead of this start eating healthy food like fruits, salad and green vegetables. These things will really help you to lose your weight.