Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew how I could lose like 40 pounds for the summer because of camp and all that. I want to be thinner because I weigh 140 and I have back pains ALL the time so I want to get rid of extra weight! (btw I only drink 1 or 2 sodas a week and I watch closley what I eat! Any other things I could do?) :) thanks so much!!!!! :)  :-|

execrise and eat helth food and get yourself a personal trainer

Take small portion of meals (low calore ~100 e.g. Fruit, salad, sandwich, low skim milk etc)at shorter interval period of 3-4hr to boost metabolism, choose plant based food protein like soy tofu, beans, over meat protein, carbohydrate food, drink about 4-5 liter of water , If you want faster effect, just exercise like walking, cycling to reduce sedentary lifestyle and burn those extra fat

I am the exact same way!! I'm 12 and I am 140 lbs. And have lower back pains. I will say I do what you do. Watch what I eat and I NEVER drink sods. Only water. I would say "exercise and eat healthy." I have been going to the gym and it REALLY helps with your self esteem and of course weight lose!! Do that and you will be alright

Try to not drink soda at all if it's possible. If you really love it then have it once or twice every 2 weeks. DO NOT do crunches, sit-ups, or anything like that. Eat slower to cut down on bloating