Is there anybody with long experience in exercising and different routines in exercising? I work at home, and I don’t have much time to go out and work out. I was wondering if floor mat excercises could be as effective as the exercises done at the gym or aerobics classes.

Hello! Floor mat exercises can be affective if you are experienced and have practiced for years and now you know how each exercise should be done. I am worried that you won’t even do it regularly because I was just like you when I was younger and when I started with it. It’s been 10 years since I began exercising and only now can I say I can do it at home on my own. In your case, it may happen that you won’t be doing exercises in the right way like many beginners don’t, and you may be engaging wrong muscles. Besides this, if you work at home, you definitely need to get out from the room for some time. I would suggest aerobics, or something similar to this, where you will have an instructor to guide you.

fannie wrote:

Floor mat exercises should be done first under a professional's supervision. These exercises are also effective if you also eat healthy food.