Hello. I'm 34 year old worried mother and I would like if someone could tell me more about one pain management treatment.
You see, few weeks ago my son has been diagnosed with mild scoliosis and I was devastated when I heard about it. But the doctor calmed me down because he was insuring me that all this, with a proper exercises, can be corrected. But we must act immediately!
He mentioned some exercises that he should do on daily basis but he also told something about these Klapp’s exercises. Please, if someone knows anything about these exercises- feel free to write about it!
Thanks!

Hello. I'm very sorry that your son has developed this condition but it is good that it is discovered in early stadium because his spine is still developing and it will be easy to correct it now!
My son has also practiced these Klapp’s exercises and they helped him a lot. You see, there are called Klapp's creeping treatment exercise.
It pretty much describes the basics of these exercises!
This is one of the best treatment of scoliosis because the patient should literraly creep about on the floor, with exaggerated movements of the spine inducing it to set up in normal position.
These exercises could be performed at home and with no supervision of some physician!