Hello, guys. My sister wants to take me to yoga classes. It seems interesting to me, but on the other hand I am little afraid of all those exercises, stretching and bending. Will I be able to do that? How can a beginner easily do exercises? Thanks in advance. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. Yoga is great for stress relief, helps with some illnesses like arthritis, high blood pressure, anxiety, chronic fatigue, etc. Beginners can do easily some basic poses. Those are the standing pose, seating pose, balance, backwards bends and twisting. They can even be done at home. I suggest working with the teacher in the beginning. It is especially the case with more complex poses and exercises. Of course, you can’t expect to be able to do all things at once, in the beginning. Talk to your yoga instructor. You will get a good advice. Have fun!