Every time when I am going to burp I got strange sensation in my abdomen. I can’t describe, like cramps but is not. I don’t know what makes gas in my stomach. Is it possible that I am not aware of disease or condition that I am having?

Gas can cause lots of things like: swallowing air while eating, eating foods that are difficult to digest, such as fiber; IBS some antibiotics. How do you mean strange sensation in abdomen? Like you never felt it before? I don’t know what to say except try to eat more slowly, chew food, drink chamomile tea, walk relax and if there isn’t any improvement see your physician.

I do feel the sensation of gas in abdomen. But is like the electric mass
moving in side. I am sure it not the gas.
Is any one feel like having electric cloud moving in side the abdomen?

Is it serpent Power?

I have had this problem quite frequently in the past and only occasionally now. It is very painful. When it happens to me I compare it to an electrical shock. And if you try telling your doctor this (as you know), he or she will treat you like your crazy. If I hold my breath and try not to move it usually goes away in 10 seconds. I included more bran , shredded wheat and colon cleansing into my diet and it helped. I also had endometriosis. If altering your eating habits doesn't help then I would go to the OBG-YN.

Gas in stomach is a sign of food being decayed.It means the food you ate last was not digested properly nor has it been thrown out.
Eat food in smaller quantities at shorter intervals.Avoid foods which are heavier to digest until ur system is powerful enough to digest everything you eat.