I am a 30 year old female with no children ,

I have recently had my gallbladder removed, after being taken to the hospital with extreme pain located on the right side of my tummy undernieth my right rib cadge.
When the sergeon had a look at my gallbladder he couldnt see anything wrong so he had a poke around and found a hard nodule on my inside my liver .It was later diagnosed as a FNH.
I have been seen by a professor whom said that i should probably stop taking birth control pills.
I have been experiencing alot of discomfort where the FNH is located . When i had the ultrasound , my nurse said it was sitting inside a tight area of my liver and was nearly resting on my kidney , so she said that if it was growing , she could see how it could cause discomfort.

The professor , wants to wait for 3 months and assess my pain to see what action he will take .

I currently see a Hormone specialist about my Endometriosis, and have done so for around 6 years . I suffer from very long painfull periods and have also developed an elergic reaction to sanitary napkins, which makes it very hard when you can bleed for up to 30-40 days to wear only tampons .
I have tried alot of different ways to curb my endo , but the one thing that worked for me wa to take My birth control pill ( Levlen ED 30)
continuisly and not to have a period.
I am also taking Androcur for excessive hair .

My Gynecologist ( Hormone specilist) Is quite happy for me to continue me taking these medications as i have been , saying in rough words , " if your FNH is going to grow it will do so anyway " .
He also is happy for me to go off all my medication all together to see if my pain subsides .

I am scared to do that because i do have so much trouble .

My question is , " should i stop taking The Pill , and the Androcur??

" Is there PROOF that these medications could make my tumor grow and worsen ??"

PLEASE HELP AS I AM UNSURE IF I MAYBE MAKING MY CONDITION WORSE , AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE KIDS ALSO IF I CAN