Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

What can you tell me about the food coloring allergy? I think that my soon is allergic to that and I am not sure what to do now. He feels nauseous from time to time and the only thing I have noticed that each time he had those symptoms he ate red food. Is this even possible? I have heard that it is, but I would like some precise info.

Loading...

Well, if he is allergic, then it is most likely a reaction to additives in the food that create coloring. So, the only thing you can and must do is take him to do allergen tests. That will show if he is allergic at all and what are the allergens that cause his reactions. Until then, do not give him the food that you know will harm him.
Reply

Loading...