Hi, I heard of some food allergy tests. It is said that even healthy individuals were diagnosed allergy to at least five food types. Is it reliable test or not?

Hi, I did it two years ago and I believe it’s a waste of money. It is not easy to distinguish between
food allergy from dietary intolerance and irritable bowel syndrome. These diagnosis are based on tests which have methods not yet approved by scientists generally. Although, they may seem to you real due to use of scientific words to describe how they work, and you do not really understand what are they talking about. A food allergy can easily be confused with irritable bowel syndrome, as symptoms are much alike. If you don’t have any serious health problems, it is unnecessary to perform these tests.

I had the Alcat food sensitivity test done October of 2006. Yes it works. Included in the test is a gluten sensitivity test which is very important to have done. I have regained my health and as a bonus I have lost 30 pounds.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I am not affiliated with the company.