Hey. When I was sitting at my vet’s consulting room, I have heard two older ladies talking. I know, it is not nice to listen what other people are talking, but I just couldn’t help myself, because I could see that they have much experience with dogs. They were talking about Hydrolyzed protein dog food, and those ladies were saying that this is the best protein for puppies. Since I have a puppy, I was wondering what the benefits are of this protein food for my puppy. Should I use it? I don’t know anything about it.

Tnx in advance. 

Hey. I have to admit that I do this as well :) especially when I am in the waiting room :) Now, let’s talk about Hydrolyzed protein. I know that this one has been specially formulated to assist in the management of adverse food reactions in the canine patient. This is low molecular weight protein that is highly digestible. The main idea behind using this protein is to fight again some allergies. If your dog has some allergy, this protein can be really helpful. Also, many food recipes include this protein as a flavor as it tends to taste good for your dog.

Hello everybody,

I’m thrilled to say that I recently found out about this hydrolyzed protein dog food. My puppy is vulnerable when it comes to food allergies. Almost every single month he would get some food allergy and I didn’t know what I could do about it. I tried some medications and changed several brands of food, but nothing really worked.

Recently a friend of mine told me about these hydrolyzed protein foods and explained to me that they are specially made for dogs with allergies. I'm now using it regularly, and since then, he is perfectly healthy. Also, my friend told me that this kind of food could treat colitis and short bowel syndrome.

Hi, I had a similar experience as Rubylock. I had a puppy that had food allergies too, and hydrolyzed protein food helped her a lot. I was kind of lost before I found out about it, I had no idea how to feed my puppy. My vet recommended Royal Canine hydrolyzed protein food, I thought I’d give it a try, and it turned out to be great for her.

I did some research about this sort of food and I found out that it contains some small protein molecules that are so tiny that dog’s immune system doesn’t see them as a threat.

Good day everyone. My dog had allergy once. He was really young, and I didn’t have any experience with pets.

I took him to the vet and he suggested me to try feeding my dog with hydrolyzed protein dog food. He was puppy and he told me that this could be really helpful. So, I did it. I bought this, and I have to say that I did some research as well. I was really surprised with experiences that I found on the internet, and I have decided to feed my puppy with this. Since then he never had any problems with allergies. 

Hey there.

So, actually, I will not have any problems with my dog if I feed him with hydrolyzed protein dog food. I bought Royal Canine today and I bought Wellness Simple as well. I will try both of them, and I will see what is going to happen.

Do you have any experience with this hydrolyzed protein dog food? Is it good?

I am really scared because of potential side – effects.

Please, tell me that those proteins that I bought are really good for my puppy :/ I don’t know, I didn’t use it before, and I think that this allergy is getting worse!

Tnx in advance! 

Hello everybody,

I’m thrilled to say that I recently found out about this hydrolyzed protein dog food. My puppy is vulnerable when it comes to food allergies. Almost every single month he would get some food allergy and I didn’t know what I could do about it. I tried some medication and changed several brands of food, but nothing really worked.

Recently a friend of mine told me about these hydrolyzed protein foods and explained to me that they are specially made for dogs with allergies. I bought it and gave it to my puppy, and since then, he is perfectly healthy. Also, my friend told me that this kind of food could treat colitis and short bowel syndrome.

Hello everyone .

In my opinion, hydrolyzed protein food is one of the best new things when it comes to dogs. I am really thankful to all the scientists who managed to make such a great thing for dog’s health. I was truly devastated before I found out about hydrolyzed food. 

You see, I have a female dog and I get puppies every year or two. It is very common that some of them are really sensitive to almost every kind of food and I didn’t know what to do. Now, it is so easy- all thanks to hydrolyzed protein foods. This kind of food is made in a specific way. I don’t know a good way to explain it but this food is extremely hypoallergenic and it is almost impossible for your puppy to get some food allergy from it.