Hello. I have these Anorex diet pills. I didn’t buy them, my friend bought them for herself, but then she found out she was pregnant, so she decided not to use them. And then she gave them to me. At first I was like - ‘ ’No thanks’’, but then she started convincing me and saying that I’ve never been this fat since high school. And then I remembered high school and I got all depressed. Now I am really considering trying them. I don’t know anyone who has experience with these. If you have, could you tell me how much weight will I be able to lose with them?

I’ve been using anorex for a couple of days. This is my 9th day on, to be precise.

Don’t you hate the name of it? Who in the world would come up with a name that entails a connection with anorexia?

As for the product, I am satisfied. So far I have lost five lbs.

It is designed for people who have thirty extra lbs or more. They say it might be the best pill out there.  I would also like to know how many pounds will I be able to lose after two or three weeks.

So far I love it.

Hello. I have been using Anorex. My friend suggested me these pills and I bought them right away since she said the results are great. She said her sister was using them and she lost over 40 pounds with them. My hopes were really high for this product, but in the end it did nothing for me. I gave my best, I even started working out, but I haven’t lost a pound. :/

As for your question, they say you should be able to lose 7lbs in two weeks. Now I don’t know if that’s true, but according to my experience it isn’t.