Hello everyone. Today I dedicated my whole afternoon to searching something that will help me detox my body. I had no idea there are so many detox programs and products. There are so many options, I literally could not decide which way to go for about an hour. Then I asked my sister, since I remember she was mentioning something about full body detox last year.

We were talking on Skype (she lives in Germany) and she told me about Dherbs. Have you heard of it?

I would really appreciate it if some of you could give me some instructions for using Dherbsss fulll detox.

Hi. Well I am currently using it. I am in day 10 of the cleanse. It hasn’t been easy. But I guess I’ll get used to it as the time passes. I already lost ten pounds and I am very proud of that. I really gave my best. Now I feel very motivated.

I’m gonna tell you what I’ve done. I take Dherbs, I eat fruits for breakfast. I eat a big salad for lunch.

I ‘ve been exercising (but not anything strong , like lifting weights, cause that’s not recommended). I walk almost every day for about an hour.

That’s mostly it. Hope I helped.

Thank you a lot.

And also you helped a lot. I really didn’t have a clue how does that process go so you made it clear to me.

Can I just ask is that exercising and walking really necessary or was that just your choice?

And if it is necessary, do you think I’ll still be able to lose pounds without it? I have some health problem (my knees are killing me) which stops me from exercising, that’s why I’m asking.

And congratulations on your achievement. Ten pounds in only ten days is just great.

If you have any other suggestions or tips for me, I would be glad to hear it. 

I have lost my manual, and I needed to know specifically how to take pills

I also lost my manual and unsure how or when to take which pulls and the charcoal. Searched the Internet without success. Tried contacting dherbs directly online bUT they need my order # which I don't have as someone gave this to me because they were unable to use it.

I have purchased the 10 day cleanse but there are no instructions??? I want to start after the new year.