For the past few weeks ive been experiencing really bad headaches that they even make my eyes hurt. Can anyone Help.??

Apprentice

Hello. Headache is a very unspecific symptom and can be caused by a myriad of conditions. If your eyes hurt - do they constantly hurt - that could be from eye strain or from sinusitis, or d your eyes hurt when you move them and roll them - the latter may indicate a more severe condition. Nonetheless, I strongly recommend visiting your doctor. Best, Tom.  

Thank you for the advice i recently had a terrible headache that it would even make my head hurt when i walk i had seen a doctors show before and i remembered it could be migrane headaches and i went to buy some pills but then i found out the best thing to do is consult a doctor and if u cnt dnt auto prescribe your self in that case jst used hime remedes