Hi I'm kassy and I would like to know how to get rid of the pimples on my face...I have been asking my friend about it and she said just to wash your face with hot water then cold and to not use any soap-at all. My dad says that you wash your face with soap (dove because I have eczema) and then splash hot water on your face about 30 tines then gently dry your face and put this "clean & clear persa-gel 5" acne medication onto the parts of my face that have 'broke out' and by the way I am a 12 year old girl. Please help! Thank you for your time! :)

lol your friend and dad are wrong. What you need is an actual face wash. I use neutrogena ance calming face wash. I don't have acne....But this helps prevent it. It helps my rosy cheeks a lot, and it never drys out my face. Also, you NEED a mousitirizer. Many people believe in the myth that it is bad for the skin. IT IS SO NOT! I recommend a good OIL FREE mouistrizer. Use it everyday! 

Your dad is right about the ance gel though. That will always help with acne. Personally I can't explain what it feels like to have acne so all I can say is this. STAY confident and don't worry about the acne! Your going through puberty! Your skin will get better with regimen and time!

GOOD LUCK:-D

Thank-you! I will go get some today! :D

Actually I forgot to mention that I'm allergic to perfume. Oil free moisturizers I have already tried and they didn't work...thanks for trying!

Well you CAN get hypoalleginic mouisturize and face wash r! That means it is fragrance FREE! Also, moistrizers are supposed to keeo skin soft and not rough, NOT TO GET RID OF ACNE!

With your age, pimples are expected due to hormones. You can get rid of it by increasing fluid intake, avoid greasy foods, avoid sleeping late at night and take adeqaute vitamin A, C and E. Taking green tea can also help.