I was wondering how much is the average foreskin because i think i have too much, it covers the whole head and hangs off a bit more and was wondering if there is anyway to lessen the foreskin without getting circumcised.

I believe circumsision is your only option although theres no reason to have it done except for looks.

I know alot of guys that say the foreskin gives them a stronger sensation than those that have been circumsized so it turns out to be a good thing.

If it's hanging over your head, then you have too much foreskin. You should get your penis circumcised.

If you are pulling the skin toward the tip when you masturbate, you may be stretching out the foreskin. Be sure to pull the foreskin away from the tip using your hands. The skin is fairly elastic and may contract a bit.

I would try lots of things up contract the skin, including wearing it back behind the head, before I would ever consider circumcision. Natural is much better both for your own pleasure and the woman's.

Good luck.