I have just found out I have a big problem !
during sex my foreskin covers my glans and I can't feel a thing !
my foreskin is easily retractable when I pull on it, if I pull hard enough it looks just like a circumcised penis and it does not hurt at all, put as soon as I let go it slides back onto the glans covering it completely

I haven't tried to have sex without a condom but I don't have a partner I can safely do that with

I tried with a partner many things like , many different brands of condoms, a smaller condom even tried to use a 2nd condom as an elastic around the base of the gland by making a knot with it
it worked best with the 2nd condom but as soon as I good into it enough it just slid off !

then I tried with her pulling on the base of my penis to keep my foreskin retracted but that was awkward at best, it did work but she couldn't gauge how much to pull on it and eventually ended up not pulling enough

it's like condom weren't designed to be used with a circumcised penis

I tried different methods for putting the condom on,
first I just put it on without the foreskin retracted, it didn't retract during sex so I had no sensation

then I tried to pull as much as I could to retract the foreskin to the maximum, then she put the condom on, it held a little but eventually as I penetrated her the friction on the shaft caused the foreskin to slide back on the glans and only penetrating her -really- hard would make the foreskin retract again slightly

after that I tried with the condom as an elastic but that didn't work long either

I didn't try with non-lubricated condoms because none were available at the time, it might help if the condom had better grip on the foreskin it wouldn't slide as much inside the condom but then sweat and pre-cum would probably lubricate the inside and cause the foreskin to slide back on the glans again !

so I'm running out of options really fast now, are there condoms designed for fixing that ?
or maybe somekind of sheat that I could use to "clamp" the foreskin in retracted position

that or there's that dreaded circumcision operation that I'd prefer to avoid but it's starting to look like that it's going to be the only way :-(

is there some surgical alternative to circumcision ?
I found about Preputioplasty put that won't help since I don't have a problem retracting my foreskin and this is mostly a treatment for phimosis

maybe I could have only 1/3 of my foreskin removed , it'd help but I'd still lose my ridged band :\ and I do use my foreskin to masturbate so circumcision would be quite traumatic !

any help ? I don't really like my choices right now :-(

Hi there,

I have the same problem, no pain when pulling back but when I let go it just shots forward. I have had sex with a condom on with the skin normal (non-retracted) I must say I didn’t have much feeling not even when I cum. I tried putting a condom on with my foreskin retracted it just rolled back and the condom just went all funny. I haven’t tried with out a condom yet but my girlfriend would like to she is on the pill. I don’t know how it will go. I am hoping it will go well and give me all the feeling sex should.

I have herd in other forums that u can have your foreskin shortened instead of circumcised but I am also unsure about it I would rather not have any removed.

My girlfriend says the sex is amazing by her face and the noises she makes I tend to believe her. But it’s just not the same for me.

Hope this helped you in some way let me know if you get any new information or find another way.

Thanks.

I had a similar problem. In the end I went for a circumcision. I was dreading it, but I must say it was the best thing I ever did and the difference is amazing. I went to a Dr called Dr Zafira who operates in London. Search for "custom house" and "circumcision" on the internet to find his website. I was really suprised as the whole thing didn't hurt at all and I was even out down the pub with friends that evening! I couldn't masterbate for about a week, but after that all was fine. It looks so much better and sex is unbelievable. I would really recommend it.

You won't regret having it done. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem.
I have a solution (sorta) though. I use a bit of lubrication (I used lotion) and rub a bit on the head and coronal ridge. When I pull back the foreskin, it rolls up tightly and remains behind the glans.
Sometimes I need to keep my foreskin pulled back for a few minutes, eg. in tight underwear, then it stays back for a long time or until I push it forward.

Yeah, I f*****g hate my 'skin. I've been told I'm really good (I work hard enough to enjoy myself!) and all the girls ask say they like the extra skin, but I hate it. I can't feen anything, and sometimes just go soft from lack of ANY sensation. I am getting really frustrated... oh, and I can't wait to get a circ... I just don't have the time or money.

Hi everyone, i am pretty confused, i have reseached circumcision im the inernet and it looks like the glands must hurt all the time, does this happen or do u get used to it?

I have been circumcised for all of my life and I have never had my glands hurt at all. I was actually looking to see what kind of sensation you gain (or loose) from your foreskin and I suppose this thread answers my question...

I have been circumcised for all of my life and I have not had any issues with my glands hurting or "being exposed to harsh conditions" as some people say. I am sure if you get the procedure done it would take a bit getting used to because it is a different experience.

Sorry I double posted thinking that the post previous to my registration would be deleted or lost %-)

I have the same problem as everyone else that has posted on here. I have decided to go and see a doc about getting a circumcision. I think it's a good way to go. It looks nicer, and hopefully it will fix the problem that I have with the foreskin moving forward during sex. I will post again after seeing a doc or after getting the cut.

i am going through what you are all talking about, i would love to be cut, ive made enquirer about it, and will be booking a date for circumcision soon!

I really don't understand why you don't feel the sensation of your glans penis rubbing against your prepuce. I cannot retract when erect, but the sensations in the head are excellent.

I too have been circumcised all of my life, when I was young I could masturbate and later have intercourse, but since I was about 40, sex was no pleasure at all, and now I'm so insensitive, I can't orgasm even after an hour of thrusting. So I'm restoring and hope to have my glans covered and resensitised.

I had the same problem and could not enjoy sex (foreskin prevented the glans from getting enough stimulation). My urologist recommended circumcision but my wife was completely against it. She hated the way a circumcised penis looks like and was worried about the possible loss of pleasure for both of us... Eventually, after many years, things got desperate, and she finally accepted that I go for the cut... I got circumcised at 32. The surgery was easier than expected and the healing was not too bad. The circumcision was complete, with a very tight shaft when erect (absolutely no excess skin). The scar is half way down the shaft and is very visible with a very prominent change in color. Aesthetically, my wife is not a big fan of the result, but it definitely works for both of us. She says sex is very different, but equally pleasurable for her. For me, it is a whole different world... I have mind blowing orgasms every time. We have had two boys since, and my wife went with the doctor's recommendation to have them circumcised.... So I guess that deep down, she likes the result based on our experience... I hope this helps.

Hi Shodan:

It sounds as though you have a really long foreskin. It is fairly normal for long easily retractable foreskins to spring forward when released, however most will remain back when inside a vagina.

The foreskin has a lot of nerves in it, so I am surprised by our claim that you "can't feel a thing". The motion of the foreskin stimulates the stretch receptors within the foreskin and provides pleasurable sensation. Perhaps the condoms you are using are preventing movement of the foreskin. It sounds that way to me. 

Perhaps you need to find a partner who is on the pill or has an IUD, so you can get rid of the condoms. That seems a better solution than circumcision.