Hi, I’m 13 and my penis is uncircumsized. As a result of that i can’t pull the foreskin over the head of the penis, i have tried it few times and it hurts really badly so i gave up in the end. Few of my friends had the same problem and they went to do a circumcision. I’m wondering if i should do the same, is there another way to loosen my foreskin without circumcising it, I'm really scared of any surgery. Please help.

It’s a typical problem for boys of your age. In your case i would consider the circumcision as the last alternative. The foreskin can be loosened to be able to go over the head of the penis it just takes time to do it. The skin itself is very elastic and it adapts to applied stress and pressure, you just have to be patient, don’t force it if you feel the pain, with time it will stretch and go over. So far as the circumcision is concerned it’s totally painless so you dont have to worry about it, if the opening on the top of the foreskin is too tight it’s the only possible treatment for you. If you have possibilities and if you dont have any fears or religious restrictions it may even be better to do a circumcision since the foreskin and the secretions that collect there can be a source of different types of infections.

Angelia's advice below is pretty accurate. Circumcision is not always completely painless, but it is not to be feared so much either. You may be able to fix the foreskin retraction and hypersensitivity problem - without circumcision - IF you take determination and work aggressively on stretching and frequent and prolonged retraction. Otherwise, as your friends probably told you, circumcision will take care of it.

I'm an uncircumcised adult, and I will share a few things from my experience and beliefs:

1. We're all born with foreskin, so there is no reason to feel insecure about it. Whether you believe in God or Science, this is how our penises are meant to be.

2. Most people have trouble retracting their foreskin in the beginning, but it will stretch out over time, and it will be completely painless. Here are a few tips on helping the process of retraction. It will be easier to pull back foreskin if your head is lubricated, so try this: When you urinate, pinch the foreskin until the head is filled with urine, then let go. This will detatch the skin from the head if it's stuck together, lubricate it, and urine is also antibacterial. This is a good practice, even after you're able to retract foreskin (in my opinion). Now try pulling back the skin a little at a time, it might feel uncomfortable at first. Go as far back as you can unless it's too painful. Now you're done for the day. Call it a day, and try to get further back next time. Eventually you'll be able to pull it back no problem.

3. At first your head will be over sensitive, it will take a little time for this to go away. Notice how your foreskin doesn't hurt around the head, but your hand will. That is because of the texture, and lack of lubrication. Sex will not be as sensitive as your hand, but the vagina becomes lubricated during sex, and the texture is not like your hands.

I hope this information helps all you uncircumsized guys out there. Remeber, being uncircumsiezed doesn't make you inadequate, it makes you a complete man. GOOD LUCK!

I am uncircumsized adult too (24) and the tip (hole and sides of the hole) of my head is very sensitive. I just started yesterday trying to keep the head of the penis open and the foreskin pulled back whenever I am around the house. With foreskin pulled back, for about 5-10 minutes twice a day, I wet my hand and rub the head of the penis - it's not fun, but I've heard the more you get your head use to this type of friction, the less sensitive it will become.

Justonetime -
do you think this will help? Any other tips to help my penis be less sensitive? I like oral, but the tip of the head of my penis is so sensitive and I want more oral.

thanks!

ya im 14 and a half) and im uncircumsized im starting hight school and im really scared i might emberass myself
i have about half and inch of extra skin around my penis and i cant get it to rolll back
im scared of getting a circumsicion because i think it will hurt]

I am 13 And today this stuff came out of my penus i think it might be sperm but it wont stop coming out is this because i am circumsized

i think there is a way because i had sex at 13 with an uncircumsized penus