Hi, I have been having trouble with the piece of skin attaching my foreskin to my penis.

This first started when having sex with my girlfriend, i think my foreskin was pushed back too far, I felt a sharp pain, so i pulled out and there was alot of blood in the condom.

Since then sex has been painful, with some bleeding, not as much as the first time.

When my foreskin is rolled back the skin attaching the foreskin to the penis is white and swollen.

Masturbation is not painful as my foreskin dosn't always roll back (maybe its slightly long?).

It hurt at first when my foreskin was rolled back, because until my girlfriend first gave me head, it hadn't been rolled back.

Thanks for any help in advance.

This appears to be a common concern.

In addition to the obvious circumcision, you probably will want to concider just a dorsal slit.
This cut in the foreskin allows it to retract and can be done in a doctor's office.

You will want to schedule an appointment with your doctor and tell them in advance what you want to discuss. The doc will be frank with you after an exam to decide what options are open to you.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide, if anything, to do.