This has been bothering me for weeks and I've finally got around to doing some research and I can't seem to find anything on this, so I thought a post on this forum would be worth a shot. Everytime I have intercourse with my partner without a condom, my foreskin pulls right back, over the head, and begins to hurt. It makes thrusting unbearable, it's simply too sore! With a condom on, it's generally fine but sometimes the same problem can occur.

Any idea what the problem is? And if theres any solutions?

Thanks.

It sounds like you have phimosis, or a tight foreskin. You don't say your age but if you're still young it may just need time to stretch some more.

You might consider a visit to a urologist. They can check out your specific situation and give you some options. There are solutions, it could just be a matter of stretching the skin to loosen it up some more or in an extreme situation, circumcision.

Check with a urologist and let us know. Good luck!

I'm 18, and have been since February. Is it a matter of just stretching, exercising it every day? Thanks for your help!

Given your age I'd say you just need to stretch it some more. Keep working it, gently, and never forcing it back. The more you can do this the sooner it will slide more freely. It could only be a matter of a few weeks if you work at it.

Using some lube if you can too while you work on stretching it might make it easier for you. Also, be sure to use a lot of lube during sex, without a condom. It will help it slide then too.

If it's not better in maybe a couple of months, then you may want to see a urologist, but give it some time.

Keep us updated, good luck.

Alright, thank you very much. This is obviously only when I'm hard, correct? I appreciate your help!

Yes, only when you're hard.

Take care