Hi, im 15 years of age and can pull my foreskin back quite far, although as soon as i let go it eventually rolls back over the head what should i do?

Nothing. It is there to protect the penis head.

You have a number of options if you want it to stay retracted and it is not cooperating. Those elastic ring things that girls use to hold their ponytails, or similar rings of foam or rubber. If you use rubber bands, try to select wide flat ones, because narrow ones can cut into the skin if too tight. Two rubber bands looped together to make a figure 8 can be put on around the scrotum and the other loop around the retracted foreskin, either on the bottome or on top of the penis. For more novel ways, look on circlist.org/cfeelcut.html
After some time, the rim of the penis head may begin to flair out and help keep the skin trapped back behind it without help.

I have had the problem of the foreskin of my penis not staying retracted for a few years, especially when I am in a cold room, or outside. Your pony tail tie solution has worked very well, and I no longer find myself in a situation where the foreskin has gone back over the glans penis, and caught some of my pubic hair in the process, causing pain by pulling the hair. When this happened I had to try to discreetly reach down my pants and push the foreskin back. It was often in a very public place, and finding a way to correct the problem was difficult. Thanks for your "pony tail tie" solution!