Hi, I'm a 14 year old boy and I can hardly pull my foreskin back. When I try and pull my foreskin back I can barely see the tip of my head and I physically can't pull it back anymore. I don't really no much on this subject but If I could have someone's help who knows about this , that would be great .

Health Guru

Hi Jason, it's perfectly normal for a boy your age to not be able to retract his foreskin if he has never been shown how to stretch it so try not to worry.

You can either start stretching exercises when your soft or erect doesn't really make much difference to start, first of all it's easier to do when you take a bath as the water helps to soften the skin or you can just soak your penis in a cup of warm water for 10 minutes or so before you start once you have done that take hold of your penis with one hand close to the glands and gently pull back as far as you can without causing yourself to much pain then hold in that position for 20 to 30 seconds and repeat 5 to 10 times twice a day. To help stop your foreskin drying out and cracking get yourself some baby oil and rub it into your foreskin and shaft after every session, as your foreskin starts to pull back further over time start doing the same exercises when your erect, after about a month you should notice you are able to see more if not all of the glands.

If you would like any more help feel free to ask either on page or by private message if you would rather ☺