hi im gay and ive had sex with my partner loads of times we been together for a year and are engaged im 19 and me and my fiancee have had sex alot but my foreskin hasnt broken is this normal because im really worried and dont know what todo about it help please???

Health Guru
Hi, I'm not sure what you mean when you say your foreskin hasn't broken, are you able to pull your foreskin back ok?

yes i can pull it back but it hasnt broken like it would do normally if you were with a girl and when erect i cannot pull it down as it hurts alot x

Health Guru
I'm still not sure what you mean by broke as there is nothing to break on a foreskin whether your with a male or female partner. If you can pull your foreskin back ok when your penis is soft there is nothing wrong with it retracting other than it just needs to be stretched so you can pull it back ok when your erect, that can be done by simply pulling your foreskin back as far as you can with out causing yourself to much pain and holding it for 10 to 20 seconds two or 3 times a day specially when you take a bath as soaking in water helps to soften the skin and helps it stretch. :-)