I’m 14 and worried about my foreskin. For as long as I remember I have never been able to pull my foreskin back as to where the head of my penis is fully visible. I can pull it slightly back as to where you can see the slit of the penis and a small area around it but I am unable to pull it back anymore. What she should I be able to fully pull back my foreskin so that the penis of my head is fully visible and what should I do to fix this issue?

Health Guru

Hi Diarmuid, what your experiencing is perfectly normal for your age if you have never really been shown how to do it, you say you can pull it back to see a small amount of the head is that when your penis is erect or soft? There is information available on the net and on this site on how to stretch your foreskin so it retracted fully or I can explain what to do if that's more help for you.

Thanks for replying, and to answer your question I can see a small amount of my head when I’m soft and erect

Health Guru
Your welcome, I see so all you need to do is to start off with is when your soft take a bath and let your foreskin soak for a while because it will help to soften the skin then take hold of your penis and pull back an the foreskin as far as you can without causing any pain and hold for 30 seconds to a minute then relax and repeat 10 times every day and in around a 2 weeks to a month you should be able to get it back soft, repeat the same process for when your hard and your find within a couple months you should be able to pull it back full erect too, another thing to help keep skin soft is to massage baby oil into your foreskin twice a day.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.