Hello, I was just wondering. I have heard about the whole deal with permanent foreskin retraction. My foreskin freely can retract over the penis, and I can have a full retraction to the point where my penis looks circumcised when I am aroused. I would just like to know, is it possible to get paraphimosis if your foreskin can already freely retract and you keep it permanently retracted? This doesn't seem to be the case, because it seems that paraphimosis comes from when your foreskin is extremely tight and you manage to retract it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I went to wearing my foreskin retracted at bout age 12. I had read a Dr's advice on this being cleaner and healthier. He explained paraphimosis so when I had a slight swelling in the retracted foreskin I moved it forward for the rest of the day. It only swelled slightly the next day which actually helped in the exposure training. I was able to wear the foreskin either way for the next 30 years but eventually got a circ.

If you use care and watch what happens you should be ok. The blood can be massaged out of the glans and the foreskin returned foreward.

There has been some histeria attatched to the possibility of paraphimosis, but one is actually better off to go for the retraction and this will soon not be a problem. I never had any other swelling.

This would be a good practice to increase rather than fear!

The previous poster is correct. My older brother and a cousin and I have all been permanently retracted since around puberty, when we discovered that we were different from other boys. We didn't have a clue about circumcision, so we just did what we thought the other boys did and were supposed to do.
Later on, we found that there are a lot of uncut boys that do the same thing. I guess we were all unwittingly fooling each other along with the cut boys in the locker rooms, showers, swimming holes and other places where you get undressed together. One boy even fooled his doctor. Another said that in the little town where he had moved from, the local doctor told all the uncut boys to do that, or else they would have to be circumcised.

wow i wish i could have this issue. I can no longer retract the foreskin. i could....then i had to grow with good comes bad eh....

My foreskin has never been permanently retracted. When I am erect it is retracted, but when not it goes back over the glans.

hey.

about permanently retraction. my foreskin will stay back when im hard and soft. can it do any damage from leaving it back for a long period of time.and if not any tips on keeping it back.

I wouldn't say DAMAGE per se although do you know that the more you keep it back, the less sensitive the head of your penis will get? If you compare a cut penis to an uncut penis, one that's uncut will have a thick skin cover on it. Did you know about that?

hey,

i've permanently foreskin retraction. i heard that permanent foreskin retraction causes the glans to lose its natural moisture, so can permanently foreskin retraction be treated?

hey,

i've been reading up recently and i realized that permanently retracted foreskin penis have lesser sensitivity and lose it's natural moistness. so i am wondering if there is any treatment for permanently retracted foreskin? thanks for any tips or replies

Can either of you pull it over or part way over the head when it's flaccid?

If you can pull it some, I would expect that you can stretch it so it's longer.
It will take time to stretch it, but I think it can be done, just keep working on it.
If you can roll it forward and pinch it at the end to force the head up inside it, you could try doing that and holding it for as long as you have time to do it. Like do it when you go to bed and hold it there until you go to sleep. That should stretch it after a while.

Just my ideas about a way to stretch it. Any way you can pull it forward and hold it there should stretch it, but it takes time.

i've been doing it since i was 12 mate, it will give you no problems at all. the head will be sensitive for a while rubbing on your underwear, but will calm down pretty quick, then its just fine i have no trouble at all. its way cleaner too.

i've been training mine to stay back for past few years and now it has started to stay back when i'm soft. works like a charm and no problems and it looks better, dont feel shy to get undressed in front of anyone anymore

I've occasionally tried keeping my skin back for extended periods of time, and the sensation is interesting. I guess I was wondering what cut guys feel like day to day. What I'm wondering is what reasons other guys that do this have for keeping your skin back. Is it just for sensation? I'd really like to talk to other guys that do this. I want to compare notes and try to understand why I do this better.

I don't think paraphimosis is likely, but if you start to have the head swell where you can't roll the skin forward, I hear you should just squeeze the head firmly and immediately until you can roll your foreskin back forward. Swelling isn't normal, and neither is pain. Please don't hurt yourself.

What's wrong with you guys, a doctor circumcised mine

when I was a baby and I would give anything to have it back

so I don't understand why you are trying to keep it retracted.

sdad safd adfa