hi there, im a 17 year old boy and very confused about my foreskin. i was never circumsised and my foreskin was always up until about 2 years ago, it started to slowely move down, it is now permanently stuck down like a circumsised penis and i don't no why? i was thinking perhaps the head of my penis has grown to big for it. no pain has ever been involved im just curious. any answers would be much appreaciated.

i would say the skin has retrcted as it has not been moved in some time it may be quite dificult to move it if u tried but qith patience im sure u could again

One of two things has occurred. You may have a naturally short foreskin, and you have outgrown it. No problem.
Or you may have a mild case of paraphimosis, due to your penis development progress, as you said. No problem, IF there is no pain, swelling or other medical urgency.
Either way, you have all the benefits of real circumcision, so what's to worry?