Hi im 20 ive managed to sort out my phismosis slightly, i can get my foreskin back behind the glans of my penis, however when it is back there i cant roll the foreskin up and down easily and there is a small white ring inside my foreskin that is visible and i can clearly see its tight and stopping me from moving my foreskin back and forth smoothly.

Im finding it it impossible to ejaculate when my foreskin has been pulled back and i cant move my foreskin back and worth when its retracted because of the ring. When my foreskin is over my penis and not retracted i can masturbate no problem, but i cant have sex like this because it gets forced back! any idea whats wrong with my penis? cos i dont think ill be able to cum during sex now.

That's definitely phimosis. I think they call it ring phimosis. I believe the only way to cure the problem is circumcision.

We have a structure in our foreskins called the preputial sphincter. It's a band of parallel small involuntary muscles that responds to temperature changes, as the scrotum does. You just need to find the tightest area and with both thumbs and forefingers stretch it sideways. Don't make it hurt, but do it every day for at least 10-20 minutes. It's better broken into several short sessions, such as when you urinate. It should loosen up and be perfectly normal. Just be patient with it.

Hi Hammertime:

That small white ring may be a symptom of lichen sclerosis. See a urologist.