im 20 and i used to masturbate before and my foreskin used to roll.
my girlfriend today gave me a bj today and after it i found my penis with no foreskin.
It looked like a circumcised one but i was not circumcised when i was born.
the sensitive part is not going inside and it is paining whenever it touches my inner.
Im worried,will it remain like dis or will foreskin will come back.
Why is it paining.?

You should have it removed anyway it just gets in the way

but will the head be outside forever....why is it paining....
and is this natural....or should i consult a doctor?

Hi Stinger,

I think you have paraphimosis. It's fairly common. If you can't get the foreskin back to normal you should see your doctor as soon as possible.

The foreskin may be swollen from the BJ. It can be difficult to get back but you must try. Do it in the shower, use lots of water to help.

Good luck.

hey thank you...it was my mistake...i dint knew it...

I went to the loo and poured a water and pulled my skin out that was inside and gently pushed the glans inside...the foreskin came back and it has covered the head now....there is no pain now....it is just like before...though the foreskin looks little faded and soft,probably coz of no blood circulation in it...but im happy to see it back... thanks :)

what i want to ask is do i still have paraphimosis.?

Need to consult a doctor or not?

Yes... I rarely recommend circumcision, but it may be a necessary procedure. Some guys just have tighter foreskins than others, and if this keeps happening, it could cause problems down the road. A urologist would be able to give you a thorough consultation.

As you have discovered, your foreskin is able to stay behind the glans. 

It is also able to roll back over the glans. To help it, just squeeze the glans to force blood out of it until the skin can be replaced.

If you loosen your foreskin with gentle finger stretches (morning, noon, and night for a couple months) this will never bother you again. Why on earth would you have surgery?