Hello there, I'm a 13 year old boy (turning 14 in 2 months) and i have a litte problem i think, this could sound a bit akward but this is stuck in my brain. So basically when i have an erection my foreskin doesn't pull back. Does it have to get behind the Scrotum (or what it's called, my english isn't that good but i think you know what i mean), Does it have to go behind that because when i have an erection it's just at the same place as normal but it looks like it's like trying to get around it but i'm not sure if it has to get around it in an erection, i do have sperm but it doesn't shoot out because it gets sort off stuck behind the foreskin and then it just drips out. I don't really know what to do? Should i talk with my parents and contact a doctor or can i fix it myself by just pulling it back a bit everyday? Thanks for reading, i hope you can help me, Thanks,

Hey no name you are not alone Many guys your age suffer from phimosis (or a tight foreskin). when you are born up through early puberty the foreskin is stuck to the glans of the penis and then detaches allowing you to pull it back and expose the glans (head). sometime the foreskin is tight and needs some help..... you can try stretching exercises at home and see if by doing regular stretches every day that the foreskin will loosen enough to pull behind your glans with and without an erection.     Sometimes a doctor may need to prescribe some steroid cream to make the foreskin more stretchy. in very RARE cases a circumscision may be needed to remove the foreskin all together.    are you able to pull back your foreskin at all when your penis is not erect? if so how much of your glans can you see?

Don’t panic mine didn’t come back till I was 17. Mine completely covered the glans. It will become loose when it needs too.

Okay thanks a lot!

That makes me feel better thanks