hi,

I am already 21 and i am not able to retract completely while erect. When penis is not erect, the skin slides awesomely backwards without any pain, but hurts when i try to do it while it is erect.

Recently i was in a foreplay with my girl, foreskin fairly retracted, but head s so sensitive that..... i am not able to explain that! :D sorry! :P 

head touched the skin and felt somewhat odd! :P

and also that, if i try and retract it as much as possible, forehead becomes dry and skin wont some back to its normal position. it gets stuck. i hope everything is normal with, i am really worried!

please help me Doctor!! reply as soon as possible!

Thank you! :)

Hi Guest,

Stretch your foreskin some more for starters.

Get an erection and  pull back on the shaft skin so that the glans (head of penis) spreads the opening.  You can also use your fingers to spread the opening.  Skin grows by stretching.

Do it as often as you can.  It will be uncomfortable but don't hurt yourself.

The sensitive glans is NORMAL.  It's been covered and protected for most of your life.  As it becomes exposed more it will become less sensitive - again, NORMAL.

Use lube as well.  It'll help.

Good luck.

How do i reduce the sensitivity of the glans Doc???

It takes time. Leave it hanging out so that it dries up a bit. This is VERY normal.

okay thank you... :) you were talking about the lubes right, can you suggest me with some lubes???

You want a water based lube.

Something like KY Jelly will work.