Hi guys,

I'm a 16 year old male virgin, and recently my girlfriend has been talking about losing our virginity together. However, in honesty I am nervous because when erect my foreskin can only be retracted to just over the glans 'rim', with only a tad of strain, when I'm flaccid (is that the word, for not erect?), I can pull it back fully. I have researched this and frenulum breve is now stuck in my head. I know you can have the operation without having a circumsicion (sp?)... but I'm just wondering if there is anything wrong that will affect me if I have sex, and if there is, are there any techniques that I can try before actually considering any sort of treatment?

Thanks a LOT in advance people. It's greatly appreciated.

I have recently found out that i may have a frenulum breve to its bloody sh*t luck lol %-) anyways ive read that u can try stretching it to see if that helps, but usualy it doesnt work, but its worth a try. Or you can have a frenuloplasty which is a short operation in which they alter your frenulum, this operation is basically painless and well worth having by what i have heard :-)

good luck with getting rid of the darn thing !

Do be knocked out for the operation?